G5 Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a few of you that might have noticed, havent been around the few weeks much. As for that I bought a 1994 Jeep Cherokee Country trim with the 4.0L HO in it to off road with it. In that time I havent been on I have been working on it getting it ready for wheeling! :twisted:

I had to do a fuel system clean, tune up, coolent flush (coolent was chunky and had like the kid dumed creek water into it and mud), new thermostarte of 180 down from the 195, oil change, power steering fluid, get 20lbs of sun flower seeds vacummed up on the interor :lol: , put rubber washable floor mats in, new windshield washer blades. I still have the valve cover gasket to change as it leaks a tad.

I put the 29.5 Swamper TSIs on it and the road noise is LOUD! :twisted: There 10 inch wide and look real good on it. The EXACT size hight as the 225/75s on there so speedo not off and compaired it to my GPS read out to confirm it. Stupid kid on the pic of the tire lost a lug nut and put a normal nut onto it and had to spray the hell out of it with liquid wrench to break it free so I have to by one lug nut set now to replace it with.

In the pics on the passanger side since I took the pics I was able to take the tape junk resado off. I also was able to polish and wax the hood and sides to restore a little shing to it so water beats off of it again :lol:

I had to put later on after the Swampers the stocks tires back on as they where just getting beat up by the road to much. I blow a fuel line about a week ago and just limped it to my mechanic. Went through 3/4 of a tank in 6miles getting it out of the woods lol. I should be getting it back this week when I get home thursday night. Then off wheeling again ill go this weekend hopfully!

The old tires before the swampers put on

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
nice

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nighthawk243 said:
I see you have a Valentine One.... :twisted:
Yes, yes I do! :p I have been through ALOT of radar dectectors and thats the best of the best the V1 8) :twisted:

G

·
my grandparents have a jeep like that, they use it when they go to colorado up in the mountains looking for gold.

cept its nicer looking. but im sure you wouldnt have bought a nice looking jeep to go muddin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts