Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good, but not my cup of tea

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,861 Posts
denlou said:
You changed which side your fuel door is on?
That is the first thing that crossed my mind, but is the font different too?

On the other hand, I don't think that is even a G5 cluster. If I remember, the G5 cluster has indicator lights on either side of the fuel guage.

·
Registered
298 Posts
toolman said:
denlou said:
You changed which side your fuel door is on?
That is the first thing that crossed my mind, but is the font different too?

On the other hand, I don't think that is even a G5 cluster. If I remember, the G5 cluster has indicator lights on either side of the fuel guage.
That is how mine is (with the indicators at the top), and with only one DIC display.. there is two on that picture... but I thought maybe that was a difference in the 07's...

·
Registered
314 Posts
i dont understand wat happened lol..if he just switched the gauges isnt that how a g5 is spose to be? but i could be wrong cuz i dont know wats goin on haha. <- n00b

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
OK OK OK i believe he is showing us the gauge cluster from the solstice in an attempt to get an opinion as to how people think it would look to have that similar set up in a g5. i think it would look good, but seems like it would be a good amount to do to adapt it for our cluster, or a lot of work to switch our stock one around. not worth it IMO

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
But I've gotten so used to having my tach on the right haha.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm usually all for subtle mods, however, this one, is such a small result, since the g5 one is quite similar. Sure would be unique, and the gas guage points to the wrong side, but for the amount of work, I have to agree, and say it's not really worth it...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't' know bout you, but my gauges are white in mine already... Why not just take them apart and mask off what you want and get the chrome paint from duplicolor for plastics and paint the rings around the gauges chrome?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts