G5 Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's still enroute to me and I will post more when I install it...but here it is.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just got it installed today. I noticed an improvement right away.

I got it without engraving, but they do custom engraving if you don't want the MRZ Performance logo on it. Custom engraving is like $35 I believe they said.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
g5mike: Total cost to my door was $190US.

Breakdown was $125 for the strut bar, $40 for them to do my custom design I wanted, $15 for shipping and a few bucks in sales tax.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mayseth said:
I noticed an improvement right away.
What kind of improvement did you get? I only ask beacuse unlike many cars, our strut mounts are basically attached to the firewall, which I assume is fiarly strong. Do you think the mod is worth it? It looks damn good, that's for sure, but is it effective??

Any feedback would be great!

-Jeff

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
ha ha you have the "every time you masturbate god kills a kitten" avatar

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jigga255 said:
Mayseth said:
I noticed an improvement right away.
What kind of improvement did you get? I only ask beacuse unlike many cars, our strut mounts are basically attached to the firewall, which I assume is fiarly strong. Do you think the mod is worth it? It looks damn good, that's for sure, but is it effective??

Any feedback would be great!

-Jeff
I've noticed improved handling while taking corners at mid-high speed.

The day I installed mine, I took it out for a test drive on a very winding road. I was going through relatively sharp turns at 60-70KM/h and I noticed the handling to be much better. For $200, both the cosmetic and performance gains are easily worth it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts