Votes: 0 0.0%

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i actually have new tires...with raised white lettering...but other then that...there she is...me and my dad restored her...i will put pics up of what it looked like when i got her if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
im in love..... god that a nice car. what year? 74? got a 73 charger sitting in the yard here. 440, cam, open headers, *loud* its purple!!! 8)

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
nice restoration my step dad and i wanna do the same thing but don't have the time or space if we did do one id be interested in a 5.0 liter fox body mustang, and cruisn you should post pics up of your charger

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
fusiongt said:
nice restoration my step dad and i wanna do the same thing but don't have the time or space if we did do one id be interested in a 5.0 liter fox body mustang, and cruisn you should post pics up of your charger
I will tomorrow, to tired, lol. i need sleep

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cruisn said:
im in love..... god that a nice car. what year? 74? got a 73 charger sitting in the yard here. 440, cam, open headers, *loud* its purple!!! 8)
its a 73...Special Edition...it has a 5.2L original 318...yes ORIGINAL only 27,456 miles on it...no lie...it has a racing cam with a 429 lift...headers and a 4 barrel carb...i love it, has glass packs so its pretty loud.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts