G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Very nice!!! Again another G5 showcasing how good stripes can look... I like the style.

Yellow/Black is a good theme for a car IMHO. Your windows tinted? Or is that just the angle of the shot? Cuz thats damn sexy.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I'm absolutely loving the stripes. After seeing that silver G5, I'm debating doing this myself now. Not sure how it would look on Performance Red though. Where are these available? Either way, VERDE NICE!

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
mmmm me likey, just need some dubz and a drop now :D

·
I can build it.
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep she is tinted, I just put in a K&N Intake this morn :D , next is headers and magna flow exhaust, and im looking into this thing http://www.nextlevelracing.com/triphase.html tell me wat yall think, anyone know about it???.
But yea the G5 was my replacement after my Colbalt was murdered in a hit and run.... :cry: but i love the G5!!!

·
I can build it.
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BigEMU1 said:
I'm absolutely loving the stripes. After seeing that silver G5, I'm debating doing this myself now. Not sure how it would look on Performance Red though. Where are these available? Either way, VERDE NICE!
Ebay, had a tinter put em on.

BTW..Thanks For The Comments Guys!!

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
WOOOOOOOO great to see the G5 has convinced another person to take a G5 over Cobalt.. our car has much sexyer ass than the Cobalt IMO :mrgreen: . Shame on the bow-tie.

·
Super Moderator
12,861 Posts
How on earth could the person who hit you been able do drive away after that??? Wow, that looks like it hurt.

·
I can build it.
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
toolman said:
How on earth could the person who hit you been able do drive away after that??? Wow, that looks like it hurt.
pretty much on my way to the Buzzfest Concert a beater cliped me and i lost control and did 45mph into a concrete wall, broke my wrist into a "S" shape, and cracked 2 ribs, I was rushed to the hosptial and under went an 2hr emergency surgery before total nerve damage would set in, they attached 2 screws on my hand and 2 on my arm with a bar arcoss (external fixator) and 3 pins to set the fracture,all to be worn for 2 months then to be surgerically removed, o how my senior year went out with a bang!, My seat belt and GM's quality in cars saved my life.

Wear your Seat belt ALWAYS

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
What kind of names did they give you? If I went to your school, I'd be torn between Wolverine and Freddy Kruger.

Haha, just joshing. Heal up bro.

·
New mommy
3,436 Posts
That's awful. Did they ever catch the person? I can't believe the way people do in this world. I hope your wrist gets back to normal. Welcome to the Club! I love your car. I've wanted stripes since I got mine, but not sure what it would look like. Would black even show up on the fusion orange? I don't know.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
BubbleBee said:
Yep she is tinted, I just put in a K&N Intake this morn :D , next is headers and magna flow exhaust, and im looking into this thing http://www.nextlevelracing.com/triphase.html tell me wat yall think, anyone know about it???.
But yea the G5 was my replacement after my Colbalt was murdered in a hit and run.... :cry: but i love the G5!!!

damn that's my job and I've never seen such damage from a hit and run.. I wonder how the other person escaped from the scene.

:shock:

·
I can build it.
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mrspontiac said:
That's awful. Did they ever catch the person? I can't believe the way people do in this world. I hope your wrist gets back to normal. Welcome to the Club! I love your car. I've wanted stripes since I got mine, but not sure what it would look like. Would black even show up on the fusion orange? I don't know.
My case was one of a couple of thousand of hit and runs in houston, so no, but he will get his day :twisted:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts