G5 Club banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts
WOW

Just...wow...

Stupid punk...

Didnt know this, glad this got revived...

Although the first image doesnt work, but idk if its teh same pic as the second...
Thank god for seat belts and air bags.

Discussion starter · #34 ·
it hurts rarely, I just started to work out again (2 months ago), i lost 30lbs during the injury,i was down to 140 and now im back to 180 just gained it back. my range of motion is a bit out wack, the wrist is still weak, but time will mend it. it was the worst thing that i have ever been through both physically and mentally.

it hurts rarely, I just started to work out again (2 months ago), i lost 30lbs during the injury,i was down to 140 and now im back to 180 just gained it back. my range of motion is a bit out wack, the wrist is still weak, but time will mend it. it was the worst thing that i have ever been through both physically and mentally.
Well i know how that is.

I broke my leg in a soccer game, left leg, on the growth plate, broke both bones....things got fucked up at the hospital and they cast it wrong or something...if you want details i can give. lol...but i was bed ridden for 2 weeks and lost 15-20 pounds...got like nerve damage from complications and stuff....foot is really sensitive (tickelish) and were i broke it is sensitive, press on it and it hurts...stuff like that...also had to have surgery on my toes....yada yada...want to hear me blab on about more details? lol

ouch man that sounds painful.
lol hell detail away! and while your at it, my car too jk jk lol, yea i got some nerve damage myself, not too bad, you get use to it
haha, i wouldnt know what to do to your ride, its amazing.

OK. well..The problem that the local hospital did was, they put the cast on too soon, like...a couple hours after, well it wasnt done swelling....so i had a cast up to my crotch! and a swelling leg underneath it...the pain was EXCRUSINATING<<sp?...any who..i went back to a diff hospital...they had to crack the cast to releive the pressure...im sure you know the saw thing...and i bet they showed you that it wont cut you....WELL they are FUCKING LIARS...all was going smoothly intill he got to where i broke it...there it was so swelled up he cut and burned from the heat of friction, the swollen skin that was around the break....i was screaming my lungs out...my dad had to hold my other leg down so i didnt kick the guy in the head, i almost broke my moms hand i was squezing so tightly....well they cracked it a bit and releived some pressure...went to another hospital...CHILDRENS hospital in pittsburgh....ugh...wow this is alot of typeing..ill let u read this then continue..

damn thats not cool
...So the doctor thier, pried the cast off...and on the inside of my heel..was a blood blister, from my ankle bone...down to my heel. and it was filled with dead blood and skin, thats were some nerve damage to my foot came in. also on the top of my ankle/ foot, the skin was dieing, because of the built up pressure from the cast, and, there were cuts down my entire lower leg were the old man with the saw cut me...oh wait "Im not cutting you thats impossible" yea, he did...so then i was in a soft cast and a hospital bed in my living room for two weeks....could barley get out of bed to pee, i was on vicadin...and that...was a great thing...lol..

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.