G5 Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here's a few pics my 2006 Pontiac Pursuit GT. All feedback welcome! :D

You can also check out more pics on my CarDomain Page. Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not a fan of the wing on the SS/SC, let alone a GT. I love the carbon on it though, CF hood would match perfectly :) I would Ditch the stock sub box in the trunk, and the fake cf vinyl is... well.. not nice.

Love the subs tho :)

sorry not much love for the mods, but car looks nice!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. I know the pics don't do it justice, but the CF dash kit isn't fake. Yes, it is just a stick on, but it's legit though. I was worried it would be thin and crappy like an x-box skin or something but it's actually a good quality kit. I would've prefered a moulded kit to replace the pieces, but...

·
Registered
35 Posts
wow, the GT's in red do look sharp, i think the SS wing looks good on it. But the winner for me is the GT decal on the rear quarters, might have to look into gettin them for my car

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
The interior would look good if you cleaned up your the center console a bit where your climate and stereo controls are. There are too many open spaces.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the input everyone. I think i'm actually gonna pick up some extra interior pieces form the junk yard, paint them Victory Red and replace the ones that are in there now. (Just the silver pieces). I don't want to paint the ones in there now incase I don't like the result. Maybe I can find a black faced climate control panel as well. I want to keep everything red and dark.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
karnivor said:
i think hes might be talking bout the interior
I know. It's not fake though. It's real CF inside some sort of clear rubbery shit with an adhesive backing. Jesus, I keep ranting about how it's not fake LOL. I guess you need to see it in person... and I need to shutup about this. :!: LOL

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Personally, I love the look of the spoiler from the SS. I may concider doing the same. Nice touches... I know when I get a little bit more money I'll be modding my car like crazy. Good work! no critism from me 8)

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
looks good

1 - 19 of 19 Posts