G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I installed them this morning and I would have to say that I'm very pleased with the result. This mod gave the car a whole new attitude.







 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,602 Posts
lookin good
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
711 Posts
Looks nice, 8) I wish the 6er had diffrent head lights out for it :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
711 Posts
th0ughtless said:
Dre said:
Looks nice, 8) I wish the 6er had diffrent head lights out for it :(
What about painting the housing black? Has anybody tried that yet?
Yes and no, the head light is difficult to take apart and easy to break. Next issues alot of G6s have is they get condinstion in the lens. So once you take it off you just about doomed to get it in there. Of corse you can silicon it up but most people I dont think are smart enough to think of that lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,037 Posts
Very nice... I might need to steal your ideas!

In a couple of your pics, your car almost looks white!

Very sexy tho.... I'm still digging the stock base hubs like mine ;)

It really does change the whole layout/look by modding the headlights
 
G

·
I dont mean to be mean here, but that style makes your car look like a girl. Im sorry, but I dont know where I see it, but it reminds me of big eyelashes like a girl. sorry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,037 Posts
BTY Elit3 said:
I dont mean to be mean here, but that style makes your car look like a girl. Im sorry, but I dont know where I see it, but it reminds me of big eyelashes like a girl. sorry.
My car is a girl....I don't have a name for her yet but she does have quite the sexy curves ;) :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea, Rob, now that you mention it, the car does look white in a couple of the pics. The sun was super bright today, which always makes the silver paint look brighter. As far as the headlights, if you take your time, you won't have a problem getting it done. Its a very tedious project, but definitely worth the wait. PM me if you have any questions whenever you get started.

And yes, my car is a girl. I tell my girl that my car is my other baby.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,037 Posts
Kendra said:
I like, talk about mean looking!

Did you personalize the headlights or is there a decal/addition to add?
You can buy the decals... but he did that all custom paint work. (not to mention paint looks way better than vinyl!)

We actually have how-to's that simplify if you're bored and curious one day I highly recommend filtering through the How-To's you'll love this site all the much more :p

http://www.g5club.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32 - Painting headlights different colour.

http://www.g5club.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=765 - Painting eyelids.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Rob said:
Kendra said:
I like, talk about mean looking!

Did you personalize the headlights or is there a decal/addition to add?
You can buy the decals... but he did that all custom paint work. (not to mention paint looks way better than vinyl!)

We actually have how-to's that simplify if you're bored and curious one day I highly recommend filtering through the How-To's you'll love this site all the much more :p

http://www.g5club.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32 - Painting headlights different colour.

http://www.g5club.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=765 - Painting eyelids.
Awesome!! You rock, and of course thanks =]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,690 Posts
looks sharp, might be my next mod. did you paint or vynal?
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top