G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Front

Back

Don't Add Anything. Keep it simple and classy, like it is. Maybe make the Premium Member's I.D. in Red or bolder print. Every open space does not have to be filled in with something. I would make them available BEFORE or AT the meet at the latest. The names don't have to be exactly who appeared, but close as possible at the time of printing. There are some now on the shirt that say now they are definitlely not going to be there.
That REALLY looks good!! GREAT Job!

GTO 1

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I like it. Maybe add a pontiac arrowhead in there somewhere, maybe on the front.
Cant :( Im tryin. Still havent figured it out. I like the shirt as is.

Not feeling that one.
Haha Neither am I. I decided to try it cuz i saw my lil sis shirt that says I love NY

exactly what i was thinking. i really like the design up front, but we won't know until the actual meet who will actually be there.
Do yall want them there at the meet or after the meet? I can add somethin else to the back instead of the names.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
It'd be great to have them at the meet. What would they cost?
Dont know yet. I would be making them with my girlfriend cuz she has the machine to do it. Im gonna say right now no more than $15 and probably not that much. I dont want to sell them for more than $10

Dude, no...lol. i like the first one but add the ol arrow head in there. Other than that they look sweet.
The arrowhead would be too much. Takes up the space. Space is not a bad thing.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can do our vendors and or sponsors on the back. Just let me know. Ill check this thread when I get back home. If you want set up a poll for the back of the shirt.

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Maybe make the names smaller and make a list of vendors/sponsors at the bottom. and maybe the same sponsors will throw some money into being on the shirts (advertising)!.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts