G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Since Supercharged: 6-2-1
5,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we go... Post up YOUR designs for the National G5club.net Meet T-Shirt.

Criteria:
1. Design must work on a black t-shirt. Can work on other colored tee's but black will definately be a shirt color. Other colors can be discussed at a later time.

2. Design must be TWO colors ONLY... and yes... white is a color but black can be used cuz it's the color of the shirt so TWO colors plus black if you must.
NOTE:
the second design in the pic below would be disqualified because the image of the car would require a four-color process to be printed properly. Keep this in mind. TWO COLORS.

3. Design must be no larger than 12" x 12."

4. The event, place, location and date must be on the shirt some where. If you only submit a front w/o these items, a back will be paired up with your front to include all this info. Can be on the back. No need to be on the front.

5. There will only be two screens used for the shirt... i.e. one for the front and one for the back. Locations can vary but only TWO screens will be used.

6. Do NOT use the Pontiac Logo. NOTE: the first design in the pic below would be disqualified because the Pontiac Logo

Any shirt that does not follow these criteria will NOT be added to the poll.

The most important part is the fronts/main design but back can be submitted as well.

Any other questions, post them up here. Once all submissions are received, a poll will be made and the winner will be the one produced and sold at the meet. Make sense..?

Now get designing.

My first two ideas... NEITHER WILL WORK. New designs to come... just a reference...

·
Registered
891 Posts
Not sure if thats 12x12. If not can you fix it Springer? I dont have photoshop. I did all that manually via paint.

I dunno... it prolly can't be so that's something else to consider... I think we would have to get buy off from Pontiac if their logo is one it so that would gum up the works... So I'll add that as well...

See... loads of things to consider huh..?!?! ;)

Ha yea. Great thread by the way :D

·
5,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Would white be considered a light gray? ;)
Nerd time:

No white ink is white ink. You can add white to another color to make it "lighter" but adding a color to white no longer makes it white... it's now light blue or whatever color you added... see..? ;)

what phone???
whoops... Working on another project while typing that... damn real work..!

Thanks for reading it carefully..! :lol:

fixed BTW.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
you must also keep in mind the logos will have to get redrawn to avoid copyright infringment. this might or might not cost extra.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
in your original post, i mean the arrowhead and the actual car will need to be redrawn by us or the printers to avoid copyright infringment. that may or may not be an extra charge, as it was with the club shirts

·
5,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
in your original post, i mean the arrowhead and the actual car will need to be redrawn by us or the printers to avoid copyright infringment. that may or may not be an extra charge, as it was with the club shirts
man if "we" could redraw the logo, that would be awesome... any idea on how far from the original it would have to be..? The car would have to be done in TWO colors any ways so that idea is a no go...

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
it would have to be 'cartoonish' to avoid it being infringement. meaning kinda how photobucket can make a drawing of a real picture

1 - 20 of 28 Posts