G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know what the general person would think when I drive by. I made my car to turn heads, but hopefully in a good way. If you think it looks terrible, or some more modifications I should do, let me know. If you go to my profile, My g5 gt is the car im talking about. DONT HOLD BACK!!

·
Registered
17,069 Posts
Well the shade of blue isn't bad, honestly. And the racing stripes look pretty good.
I'm not a fan of your wing, though, it looks kinda weird.

But hey... it's your car. You don't need approval from any of us. :)

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Well, since you asked for it:

The wing, just no. Get a SS cobalt wing, and paint the centreboard black. Much better idea. I'd also lose the black (plastidip?) on the door handles and fuel filler flap.

The wheels, and stripes look good IMO. Some black headlights would look good as well.

That wing is just awful, at least thats my opinion.

Cheers mate!

·
Registered
134 Posts
overall not bad. id lose the wing (cuz your car isn't fast..).. and steering wheel/seat covers. also black stripes would have been nice.

·
Registered
10,025 Posts
Well, here's my two cents. It looks pretty good overall, except the wing, fuel cap and door handles and the blue stripes aren't bad, but maybe a darker color.

But hey, it's you car do with it what you want. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I want to know what the general person would think when I drive by. I made my car to turn heads, but hopefully in a good way. If you think it looks terrible, or some more modifications I should do, let me know. If you go to my profile, My g5 gt is the car im talking about. DONT HOLD BACK!!
I know my car isnt perfect either and I'm sure I've done things people think look stupid, so that being said I'll tell you what I think and you tell me what you think of my car.
LOSE IT ALL! You have a G5 GT. The top G5 and your ruining it. The stripes look awful and the spoiler is terrible. The walmart interior looks cheap and gawdy and the paint under the hood makes people giggle. If your going to do something to a decent car then do something great like springs or HID's or performance upgrades. Everything your doing is what guys with civics do...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So this is what I got out of it. Add performace upgrades, AND LOSE THE WING. Everyone hates it hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Your young build your car how you want. i never liked huge wings on cars but hey who cares. and if any of the guys here make fun of ya it don't matter lots of em have the cheap base model G5. And gotta spend a lot just to get your performance. who am i to talk tho all i got is the se

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your young build your car how you want. i never liked huge wings on cars but hey who cares. and if any of the guys here make fun of ya it don't matter lots of em have the cheap base model G5. And gotta spend a lot just to get your performance. who am i to talk tho all i got is the se
Thanks man!

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
yeah...... i like the wheels...... not much else lol...... i agree with fitz, id want to slap u to, but id probably just blow past you in my base model.... you wouldnt be able to keep up with that slow 2.4

·
Super Moderator
12,861 Posts
I think you already got the message about the wing, but I'll add that the blue wipers are a bit much. Everything else isn't too bad. I think the stripes aren't too bad either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
well i know i dont have a lot of room to talk iv only put 50$ in mine all iv done is darken the taillights add lights to the inside and put hid's in but i would have to say mine looks better as you know lose the wing the strips are also unneed next the whipers whats with them? i love blue but you went over bored lose it all of it in the car and under the hood and fix the wiering on the subs

·
Registered
1 Posts
In my opinion First get rid of that wing,get rid of the seat covers floor mats and steering wheel cover it makes your interior look cheep and change the color of the plastic engine covers it looks cheesy but other than that I like it But if you like the car the way it is keep it if you like it that's all that should matter you are the one that has to drive it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts