G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first ever new car (all i ever ownd was used)
I thought the pioneer package was an extra option on any G5 but mine came with it at no charge (unless it comes standard on the GT)
Never again will I go back to an atx, mtx ftw.
And it even came with tinted windows thanks to GM taking an extra day to decide on 2 of the exact same GT's to take to a car show...so, they treated me with tint at no charge.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks all!

The garage that its sittin in front of im spending day and night to clean out..for right now its coverd when im not driving it...and i brake out the cali brush on it every morning. This car will be babied i can gurantee that.

·
Registered
830 Posts
yeah california dusters are awesome, especially in my city in the spring start of summer time when the pollen coats your car in the mornings.

·
Registered
197 Posts
White looks good. Don't California dusters push the dust around on your fresh new paint? I know I used them on my Sunfire, but the paint was already old and scratched before I used it. I would say if your going to baby it, I would wash it more often than use the duster. but thats my .02

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jeremy_und2004 said:
White looks good. Don't California dusters push the dust around on your fresh new paint? I know I used them on my Sunfire, but the paint was already old and scratched before I used it. I would say if your going to baby it, I would wash it more often than use the duster. but thats my .02
If i could wash it everyday i would :p

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
649 Posts
Yes, don't use the California duster - they push the dust around which creates spider webbing - although on a white car that is hard to see.

Very nice though!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
farfrmnormal said:
Yes, don't use the California duster - they push the dust around which creates spider webbing - although on a white car that is hard to see.

Very nice though!
i see, thats a first negative i heard about them, but ill keep my eye out for those just in case

1 - 20 of 21 Posts