G5 Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEWLY UPDATED 5OTM Rules:

With the new site in place comes new changes!

This is as detailed here: http://www.g5club.net/forumdisplay.php/25-Ride-of-the-Month

• Must be a Premium Member. To learn about it's benefits, click here.
  • You will create your own Garage
  • Must have a MINIMUM of 5 pictures in your Garage
  • There will be an ROTM submission thread, you can submit your ride there. (Shortly, there will be a change to this system where you can nominate and vote right from the Garage feature.)
  • Only those highlight threads that were linked in the submission thread will be up for voting
  • Please provide complete details about your car & its mods in the Garage itself.
  • A separate voting thread will be made when voting begins
  • The winner's Garage will be posted on the homepage shortly after the voting period has ended

Questions/comments/concerns can be discussed in this thread! The other thread is a sticked thread that will be in the ROTM section permanently but no discussion in it.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Sounds sweet and simple!

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had 100% support from the Premiums so had me convinced to do it this way for sure...ROTM is now renamed to the all new 5OTM... that way there is also no confusion on what rides submit for ROTM lulz.... I'd still consider Cobalts though but nothing outside of that... really.... I mean it this time hah.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
so i saw im now a premium member now so i tried to set up my garage... unfortunately my photos were to big to up load..... im a sad panda now

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so i saw im now a premium member now so i tried to set up my garage... unfortunately my photos were to big to up load..... im a sad panda now
reduce them to 800x600 and you'll be fine lol... you can do that in anything, including paint!

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Sounds fantastic Rob. I love 5OTM, such a sweet name.

Have you gotten any sleep in the past week lol? You've been working up a storm.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds fantastic Rob. I love 5OTM, such a sweet name.

Have you gotten any sleep in the past week lol? You've been working up a storm.
Haha no... I'm wired on trying to get this done all at once haha. Don't ask me why... I don't know.

FYI Teaser shots of the new theme coming shortly :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts