G5 Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 G6 GT 3.5L Hardtop Convertible with all the bells & whistles. It's unbelievably clean. Everyone thinks it's new.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has almost 133,000 kms. (82,500 miles) and "everything" works flawlessly. (knock on wood) :cool:

It's the best riding car I have ever had or maybe ever been in and handles very well. New tires & brakes too.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that is a shame Cherry. I'm still not comfortable driving a front wheel drive car & I have thought with this one & all my front wheel drive cars they would be more fun as RWD.

But it is really well designed, comfortable, nice handling (besides the torque in the front wheels) & quiet. And although it's not necessarily a "luxury" car it's the most luxurious I have owned. When I was car shopping I was looking for something a little nicer but the G6 exceeded my desire. And I like unique & this is the only one of these I've ever seen (as far as I know) & it's certainly the only one around here.

Except for the mileage & a little wear on the seats, you'd think it was new. :cool:

·
Administrator
12,848 Posts
I almost commented on it, but then I saw that I already commented, and then I saw the age of the thread. lol!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.