G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attack of the picture whore!!!

Just got them put on my car after work today, looks good, might do a repaint the black is a little patchy looking. and I didnt want the star in the middle, but meh. its all good

here are some pictures for you.

it looks a lot better now, more attitude.

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
i like how the black kinda matches the grills. good stuff

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and one more for good measure, lol

the quality is pretty good for a camera phone. lol

·
Premium Member
12,861 Posts
Is it just the angle of the picture, or is the top of the "v" still not quite right? Otherwise, it looks nice!

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
toolman said:
Is it just the angle of the picture, or is the top of the "v" still not quite right? Otherwise, it looks nice!
I think I ordered mine before the issue was brought up....

·
Original Member
904 Posts
lookin good! :p

·
Registered
138 Posts
I had carbon fiber look-a-like overlay on my Pursuit for the last 2 years. I had to remove them this september because they were starting to peel of. Anyways, I got them both for only 10$ at the local decal shop. You can see pics of my car with them by clicking on the link in my signature.

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
i dont get why everyone is buying these badges...the fitment is CRAP and they are way over priced....but thats just my two cents...

cruisn said:
Attack of the picture whore!!!

Just got them put on my car after work today, looks good, might do a repaint the black is a little patchy looking. and I didnt want the star in the middle, but meh. its all good

here are some pictures for you.

it looks a lot better now, more attitude.

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
if any of you guys really want some good quality badges...i can make them out of magnesium and have them polished and cleared and they will be 100% perfect fitment..and i bet i can beat the price that u paid for the ones u have......

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
kingG5 said:
if any of you guys really want some good quality badges...i can make them out of magnesium and have them polished and cleared and they will be 100% perfect fitment..and i bet i can beat the price that u paid for the ones u have......
mind doing one up for me black and silver? :p

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
intersted, lol. I wanted something different so I got the badge. not to happy with it. but how are you making them out of mag? mold?

·
Registered
243 Posts
It's a sweet idea but would look much better in a deep gloss black so it would match the grille perfectly. Hell I'd consider getting one like that!

·
Original Member
904 Posts
not so much a fan

1 - 20 of 25 Posts