G5 Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So not long ago I posted pics of my baby all smashed up. Sadly, insurance decided to total her out... So here's what I got to replace her...

2014 Cruze LT
She's a lease, and she doesn't have a name yet, but I've already go a few things I plan on doing :3

What do you guys think?

·
#low
1,537 Posts
1.4t? They are nice cars, drive nice and look nice for a sedan. I almost bought one before i settled on the g5.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If it's a lease you really can't do anything to it. Unless your doing the lease to own scam. Those are nice cars. I'm thinking about one as a replacement for my 5 as my family grows.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Already dipped her and bypassed the intake resonator (super easy free mod)

I know its a lease, but I'm going to do a Trifecta tune on it when I have the money. I was talking to a couple other Cruze owners who are getting 50 mpg with it.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Upper and lower grills/bumper look much better. Mirrors improve the look too.

:thumbsup

Later,
Brad

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rims dont look great dipped...makes it look cheap.

i wouldnt mind one of these cars for a daily driver.
Yeah, I know the rims don't look the greatest, but I'm dipping to protect them, and I hate the look of that silver aluminum. I think they might look better if I would've done more than 3 coats.... I ran out of dip, heh.

Agreed. If it were mine, I would have considered leaving the bowtie and painting the cross beam black.
I really dislike the chrome on the bowtie. If I did that, I'd probably dip the bowtie a different color.

Just ordered a drop-in K&N filter and a Trifecta tune. Can't wait to take advantage of the trifecta's better fuel economy (and that 6.8 0-60 that Trifecta claims you can get in sport mode :3 )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts