G5 Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiancee and I are co-owners of a new Performance Red Tintcoat 07 G5 Base Coupe with sport/preferred packages. You can in the blanks as far as the OEM goodies go.

This is my woman's primary vehicle so I'm not gonna mess with it all that much due to my other car (GMDAT Suzuki Reno) still being stock after 1.5 years. Probably will throw in an intake, halo projectors, and do something to upgrade the size and coverage of the fog lights. Might lower the car at some point depending on how much the springs settle.

Just to praise this car a bit, I'm really impressed with the exhaust tone. Whatever resonators/tip/muff that came on this particular car sounds better than many other G5s/Cobalts I've heard. I was 5 cars behind her in the Reno with the windows closed and it had a really nice growl at launch under 3/4 throttle, very pleasing during a time when manufacturers are trying to bury the sounds of 4cyl cars with mazes of plastic and metal resonators, case in point the Reno that has 1/2 a dozen if not more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts