G5 Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
nice, why volts??? adn not lets say... oil pressure??? a little mroe important...

·
Needs Something New To Do
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i did it myself volts was something i knew how to hookup myself easily may switch later in time

·
Registered
253 Posts
It may be a bit more but the Aeroforce intercepter gauge would be a great thing to put in a single hole. Thats what I have. Then you can monitor so much and display two things at once and hook up doesnt get much easier. Just an FYI

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
It may be a bit more but the Aeroforce intercepter gauge would be a great thing to put in a single hole. Thats what I have. Then you can monitor so much and display two things at once and hook up doesnt get much easier. Just an FYI
and how much did that run you?? pretty penny? and also.. from where was the order made?

·
Banned
4,998 Posts
cruisn: Having a voltage guage can be very handy at times. If you have a large sound system in your car, as well as other power-users (e-fan, neon, etc.), then it allows you to monitor your alternator's output, to see if you should consider upgrading it, or turning down the music.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
nice thats wut i did for mine, a volt meter is helpful. you should see it lol when my system hits a note HARD u can see my volt meter go down about .7 lol and thats with 2 yellow top batteries. good choice bro looks aight

·
Registered
253 Posts
and how much did that run you?? pretty penny? and also.. from where was the order made?
$239 shipped. I stated it was more than just a voltmeter but it can read some many parameters that it makes it worth the money. It was just an FYI
Check Ebay or any Aeroforce dealer and its $239

·
Registered
166 Posts
Put ya seatbelt on please...lol
Looks nice thou :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts