G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys. Ive been on Css.net and Ionforums.net for a while thought Id check out another cousin forum. I have an 05' Ion QC3 2.2l with i/h/e/dp xez 75 shot wet.

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
Hey man, cool to see someone from Ion forums, its Ionized btw. Welcome to the forum! 8)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
McGuyver said:
Hey man, cool to see someone from Ion forums, its Ionized btw. Welcome to the forum! 8)

Hey whats up man. You got rid of the satty huh... Nice upgrade with the 2.4

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. I figured a few of you guys would be on css too I just havent seen a ton of g5's over there. The side markers are back on now. Most of the pics are a little old.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
g5mike said:
Welcome to the other side.LOL!! you will find this to be a real friendly site.
it seems like a cool site. Its a smaller forum just like Ionforums. Its usually more of a close knit group that way. Css.net on the other hand is out of control :)

·
Original Member
904 Posts
:welcome

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
Yeah I rolled the satty and found the G5 at a nice price. Is a good trade, though I miss the Ion.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Welcome! :twisted: Yes agreed, very close knitt. Even the admins post! Expect to see many changes to come for the better... Sorry if the site looks plain, we just finished moving to a new host and new admins! 8)

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
hmm, I believe a WOO! is appropriate? :?

G

·
Not a redline, doesnt count, goodbye.

lol.

Just kidding, I like the black paint on black taillights on black rims, you got going on. The only thing I would do, is gotten rims with a black gloss, and paint that stupid purple N20 kit lol.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
McGuyver said:
Yeah I rolled the satty and found the G5 at a nice price. Is a good trade, though I miss the Ion.
Thats right. I rember seeing the thread a while back. Glad you stuck with GM 8)

Rob said:
Welcome! :twisted: Yes agreed, very close knitt. Even the admins post! Expect to see many changes to come for the better... Sorry if the site looks plain, we just finished moving to a new host and new admins! 8)
Yeah it seems a bit empty but all quality forums start out that way.

BTY Elit3 said:
Not a redline, doesnt count, goodbye.

lol.

Just kidding, I like the black paint on black taillights on black rims, you got going on. The only thing I would do, is gotten rims with a black gloss, and paint that stupid purple N20 kit lol.

Thanks. I had actually purchased a set of gloss black rims before these but they were on back order for toooo long. In person these look really nice though. Alot of the gloss black rims I see in my area look cheap for some reason. And I kinda like the purple :wink: . Its grown on me

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
IonFeright said:
Thats right. I rember seeing the thread a while back. Glad you stuck with GM 8)
No way am I going in any Honda or Nissan.... or some POS Mazda. LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts