Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys so after working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the bar, I've made enough to pay off my credit cards in full, plus an extra 600 to play with. The question is, appearance or performance? And what mod??

·
Registered
243 Posts
Put in a concealed forward facing belt driven fully automatic .50 caliber machine gun to "persuade" those pesky motorists that pull into the left lane going too slow. hehe :p Be sure to have that red button with the clear plastic dome flip cover on it to prevent misfires. I guess this would be a performance mod!

G

·
I would start buying lightweight performance parts, removing 100 pounds thereotically frees 10 extra horsepower.

Underdrive pulley

flywheel

Camshaft

Carbon Fibre?

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol no i don't. i was thinking that. but im also leaning towards beefing up the driveline with bushings, ingalls, and strut and sway bars.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, but i'm trying to just get a broad list of mods to do and don't want anything effecting everyone's decision

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dont understand what you're saying right there, but ok. anyone else with an idea as to what it should be?

G

·
njg5gt said:
and don't want anything effecting everyone's decision
if you dont want to affect our decision, then why did you ask, lol.

I guess I read it as saying "I think I want a cheeseburger" out loud. talking to yourself, you asked a question expecting an answer but not really.

As on topic, The thread about something I forget what it was, but everyone was complaining about the motor mounts. Buy some better ones. are the stock ones too stiff or not stiff enough?

since you took that one turn at 80 with no problems, I dont think there is a need right now for anymore suspension mods. Go for more horsepower, before you make the car safe again!

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i like your thinking haha yeah maybe ill just get the strut bar and then move on to cams or something. or, perhaps ill just start piecing together my procharger build. too many decisions. ahh

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
talking to me or him? im thinking him. i know what you mean lol but i'm trying really hard to be nice...

G

·
Its just the way I talk, Very few people besides my best friends rarely understand the whole thing I am talking about.

Also its the internet so its hard to show emotion or sarcasm

Fuck you

Fuck you

Which fuck you was I laughing when I said it? see lol.

·
Registered
547 Posts
BTY Elit3 said:
Its just the way I talk, Very few people besides my best friends rarely understand the whole thing I am talking about.

Fuck you

Fuck you

That's why we have the emoticons.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
BTY Elit3 said:

Fuck you

Fuck you

dear god, go buy a car quick

and please may it not be a G5 :roll:

..oh yeah, that was a joke!

:!:

y'know?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.