G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.24designs.net has just finished the mold on my front emblem,though i will only recieve it next week,this product is obviously and nice upgrade over cheap overlays.
i wanted black with the punisher skull,now they have the mold these guys can do almost anything,they are the most respected badge company known to car enthusiasts,i have seen alot of their work you can't go wrong.I don't know what they will be charging for this but I'm sure it will be in line with what they charge for the front cobalt chevy emble.
heres the link http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=78225

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
That is a sick badge, I love my front emblem but that might be cool enough to convince me to switch.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
denlou said:
That is a sick badge, I love my front emblem but that might be cool enough to convince me to switch.
thanks like I said they can do pretty much anything you want

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
I like it, has the punisher theme to it :twisted:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
farfrmnormal said:
You should perhaps tell them to come over here and become a vendor. Would have lots of business.
Ill will drop him aline,or maybe you should,that would be a better idea since you are the admin?????

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Blue would be nice. Only bad side, would only go with certian colors and blue on blue might clash to much

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
damn that badge looks good... would look even better on my car!!

·
Registered
649 Posts
I am having one made with the auto bot symbol on it - front and back

I was quoted $25.00 for the front. John from the company should be signing up here soon.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
farfrmnormal said:
I am having one made with the auto bot symbol on it - front and back

I was quoted $25.00 for the front. John from the company should be signing up here soon.
way to go girl,I knew you would be on it,make sure when you get it back use get some thick foam tape,I just try some thin stuff and I need thicker,anyways as soon as my bro sends me the pics of it on my car I'll post up

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
If our pontiac arrows are the same size I might buy one :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts