G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got the new sub in, but not hooked up yet, just waiting on that amp. Still kind of deciding where I want on the left or the right. I guess it doesn't matter ;)
sub 002.jpg

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
it looks like a 10 from my POV, but yu should definately put it on the left and have the amp on the right. no reason why, it just looks backwards like that :p If the box is small enough, take out the original sub if there was one, take out the bolts that stick out, and place that sucka there!

·
Registered
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a 12". I wanted to put it on the side, behind the taillight, but it's a little too big.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
I heard velcrow works great for keeping your box in 1 place.

·
Registered
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I drove around a little today and it didn't seem to slide at all, but I might try velcro or something anyways, just incase ;)

·
falkor!!!
23,478 Posts
Sweet! I bet Bruce sounds awesome through that, huh? ;)
actually, if everything is set up correctly, bruce's voice shouldn't be coming through that speaker ;-)

I heard velcrow works great for keeping your box in 1 place.
hmmmm, that's a good idea - i've never bothered trying to secure my sub box, but maybe i should since it moves around like crazy when i'm driving :lol:

·
Registered
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
actually, if everything is set up correctly, bruce's voice shouldn't be coming through that speaker ;-)
duh :lol: you're right. Should be more like Steve's bass and Nicko's drums.
hmmmm, that's a good idea - i've never bothered trying to secure my sub box, but maybe i should since it moves around like crazy when i'm driving :lol:
You should, better safe than sorry ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts