Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the car is still a bit wet

just need window tints :twisted: :twisted:

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im lowering it in the spring.

and when the lights are lit you would never know they are tinted.

my dad didnt want me to do the main tails because if we messed them up they would be expensive to replace and even tho its legal to tint them as long as its visible at 500 feet or some shit, all a cop has to do is "say" that he couldnt see them and i would have no argument

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
like this.

they look a little darker than this is real life, but you can def see the red tint in them i did three light voats on them. honestly, i would just do it and not worry about messing them up. laquer thinner will take it off if you mess up.

OMG LOOK AT THE WHEEL GAP!!! haha i never noticed it was so bad until you lower it.

[/threadjack]

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i just realized my wheels are really chach looking in these pics so i need to do them some justice

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
from day 1 i knew it needed to be lowered. i have 215 45 r18s tho and i get slight tire rub in tight turns. i lookede and its the same size at stock cobalt ss's so idk why it rubs. i just dont want to lower it and find that it makes the tire rub way worse. im looking at the h&r sport springs that are 1.5 in the front and 1.4 in the rear.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
there are located at the top of the springs. they are like a tan peach color, look at your rear springs and youll see them

·
Registered
31 Posts
The only thing cutting the bumpstops will help him with is increased suspension travel, so he won't bottom out so much with the lowered springs. It will not help him with tire rub, especially if he's already rubbing at stock height. Karnivor - expect increased rubbing when ur wheels are turned if you plan on lowering your car.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
nice job, looks good. They have to prove you tail lights wernt visable dont they?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts