G5 Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2007 G5 base manual, im looking for some mods that wont break the budget, was looking for an affordable turbo kit but dont know which will work?

·
1,934 Posts
I'd recommend a few basic items first in the suspension Department. No sense in being able to go fast on stock equipment. Improve the ride quality, and already you're a few notches into the fun Factor. You can also delete all the air intake boxes up to the throttle body, and slip on a cold air intake instead.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what cold air intake brands are recommended? Should i choose something other then K&N?

·
1,934 Posts
Shop around and find out what suits you best oh, to your own personal choice. I did go with K&N, but just barely. It works great for me.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
12,852 Posts
Welcome! I have an Injen intake on mine. If you are planning on a turbo, then I wouldn't waste the money on an intake now. You'll need a different intake with the turbo. I'd also recommend suspension upgrades first. Get a bigger sway bar in the front, get a sway bar in the rear, upgrade the control arms, shocks, struts, and springs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts