G5 Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I took some photos last night with my Nikon D40 SLR and new tripod. Let me know what you guys think! Also, I need to pick one of these to send in for the calendar. I'm leaning heavily towards the blurred one, but let me know what you guys think. Enjoy!

Interiors First

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
Looks good man! :) Loving the interior!

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
There's so... over-exposed haha. But I'm digging the leather and the interior.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha flame all you want but i like the overexposed look and the light from that street lamp is much darker than the pictures let on :D

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
lookin good, did it on 56K ha!!

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
njg5gt said:
haha flame all you want but i like the overexposed look and the light from that street lamp is much darker than the pictures let on :D
that's fine if it's what you intended!

now, can you do me a favor and post more pics of your interior?

you have 2 things I thought of doing, red lighting for the buttons and silver trim on a black car black radio.

thanks (PM them if you don't want to go OT in this thread)

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
nice car, but as people mentioned, a little too over-exposed. Might be my headache right now, but they kinda hurt my eyes :shock: lol

I like the 8th one down though

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah all you would have to do is tape it off. i painted it with duplicolor silver spray paint. had some trouble with it though because of the clear coat on there, so i had to strip it off and start over and primed it with flat black first. that seemed to work out great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts