G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some night shots of my baby. (sorry for the quality, my camera sucks the big one)

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hilton in london

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
nice car. but a tripod would make the pics look better/clearer. And to be honest, the pictures with the Hilton in the background has WAAAY too many lights reflecting on the car, making too many distractions, and taking away from the car. Just IMO thought :|

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ringflyer said:
nice car. but a tripod would make the pics look better/clearer. And to be honest, the pictures with the Hilton in the background has WAAAY too many lights reflecting on the car, making too many distractions, and taking away from the car. Just IMO thought :|
I actualy did use a tripod, its just my camera sucks my left one. And as for the hilton pics, they would have looked alot better if i had an SLR, seeing it in person made me wet myself lmao :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
looks good keep it up!

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
blackONblack said:
looks nice. Did you lower the car?

ya its on sportlines

·
Registered
197 Posts
you don't need a SLR, just a better digital. My Sony DSC-H7 takes good night pics, just have to adjust the settings, get the right lighting, and use a tri-pod. The Pics look good though.

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
17 inch Vizion's

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
what size tires? im wondering because of tire rub issues whether or not sportlines are too low of a drop for me.

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
205/40R17s No rub issues with 17's. Ive only ever read people having problems with 19's. 17 and 18 inch rims on up too a 50 side wall leaves lots of room

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
i have 18x7.5 rims with 215 45 r18 tires. do you think i could run sportlines with No issues, or should i go with a pro kit? or are you not sure? ha ha

***edit*** i get minor rubs in tight turns

1 - 20 of 22 Posts