G5 Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I just replaced my ac evaporator core in my 2007 g5 coupe, what a pain in the butt!!! Everything works as it should except the accessories ??. When I put my ignition switch to the ACC position nothing works like power windows and radio ?? Plus my release solenoid for the key does not work ? I checked all my fuses verify all connections around the dash everything seem to be fine. Car start and run and when the switch is in the ON position, everything in the car works. Does its possible when I unplug the battery I reset the program in the BCM or something like this ?? Help !

·
564 Posts
If there's no power, that means you have an electrical issue. Unhooking the battery while the best thing to do, would not cause these issues unless you crossed terminals, or statically discharged yourself while working on the wiring - this happens a lot more often than you think. My guess is that if the fuses are not burnt out, you might either have a loose connection (those clips are not exactly solid) or a ground wire isn't on clean metal (rust/dirt/etc).

If you remove your radio and hook up a multimetre to the harness, that should give you your answers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts