2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Name: Headlights: Nokya H11 Arctic White Pro Halogen 100W
Fog lights: Nokya 9007 Arctic White Pro Halogen 100/120W
Corners: Pilot 3157 Amber Chrome

Type of Modification: Appearance

Price: $83.00 CDN for all 6 bulbs

Product Rating: 9

Where you bought it: http://www.qsrproductions.com/store (local forum store)

Very nice mod to do for the 2007's is the clear (or should I say chrome) corner bulbs as it takes out all the egg yolk effect and makes a very clean look!

The lights are great too, much more powerful than stock but my only complaint is that I'd rather have bought cosmic whites (5000K) as the Arctic white pro are quite blue at 7000k, it does have a nice HID look but you have to get used to it.

I don't have any good night pics yet but well..

before

after

close up with them off

close up with parking lights on

·
Registered
547 Posts
I had Nokya Arctic Whites in my foglights. They were crap, IMO. They looked cool but only lasted about six months and the light output was terrible.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
color does look like HID

so far no problem with them (knock on wood)

as far as the output, ofcourse it's not as good as they're 7200k, but it sure is good enough and by no means dangerous!

·
Registered
830 Posts
I tried placing an order and all it will let me do is cash on delivery ... I don't understand french that well ahah ... I also can't see how much the shipping will be either. Any help?

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
tank said:
I tried placing an order and all it will let me do is cash on delivery ... I don't understand french that well ahah ... I also can't see how much the shipping will be either. Any help?
har har the Frenchman doesn't speak French.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tank said:
zee french man who was born to two non-fluent french people :lol:
I'd suggest you to contact first about the shipping..

there are other methods of payment than COD for instance paypal but you pay after the order has been processed

although if you're not local I wouldn't really recommend this place, I'm sure you can find them elsewhere

·
Registered
830 Posts
Renesis said:
tank said:
zee french man who was born to two non-fluent french people :lol:
I'd suggest you to contact first about the shipping..

there are other methods of payment than COD for instance paypal but you pay after the order has been processed

although if you're not local I wouldn't really recommend this place, I'm sure you can find them elsewhere
I live in Prince George, some tiny ass city in the middle of B.C. haha ... I can still look around thou, thanks for the heads up

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
can't see more to the right looks like it's worse on the left cause it was taken from the drivers seat and it's not a flat surface on the right.

maybe the lights would need to be realigned..

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
looks pretty good, I think you get further distance with your lights (or atleast that much intensity at that distance).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts