G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 266 Posts

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, anyone along this route let me know if you are going to join. So far there is me, bumblebee, and maybe xander coming from Houston, I know springerdesigner is joining in KC and I know Cherry GT and Rocky and one more are joining up in STL. Let me know where you are going to meet up.

Now when should we meet at each place?

From Houston to KC=12 hours and 40 minutes
KC to STL=3 hours and 50 minutes
STL to Lords=9 hours and 20 minutes

All times are google maps suggested routes, doing the speed limit, and without any breaks.

Let me know when you want to meet and how long you want to wait in the meeting town.

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably not, but I'm just giving the times and what not. Breaks will be needed and maybe a night in a hotel parking lot sleeping in our cars... Haha.

·
Since Supercharged: 6-2-1
5,470 Posts
Good thinking. Maybe someone in KC that has a place to crash at? And some outrageous plant growth... haha jk

I'll have to check w/ my gf and see if she's comfortable with "strangers" staying the night...

I have no issue with it but I don't pay all the rent...

as far as the plant growth goes... c'mon... :cool:

I have not planed my trip 100% yet
but I do know that I want to be in
Lordstown by friday the 10th around noon !

around noon..? damn... that's early as hell... you do realize from STL to lordstown, it's about a 9.5 hour trip... that would mean we would have to leave STL @ 2-3 in the morning... which means I would have to leave KC at 11-12 the night before...

Sorry but I'm not doing that.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I'll have to check w/ my gf and see if she's comfortable with "strangers" staying the night...

I have no issue with it but I don't pay all the rent...

as far as the plant growth goes... c'mon... :cool:

around noon..? damn... that's early as hell... you do realize from STL to lordstown, it's about a 9.5 hour trip... that would mean we would have to leave STL @ 2-3 in the morning... which means I would have to leave KC at 11-12 the night before...

Sorry but I'm not doing that.
lol very nicely put.

·
Since Supercharged: 6-2-1
5,470 Posts
it just kinda sucks cuz I know if I was traveling that far, it'd be nice if I knew someone I could crash with... this whole meeting over the internet thing has her kinda worried/concerned...

I asked her what would make her more comfortable and she doesn't really know...

I'm not gonna pressure her into letting you guys stay but I will do as much as I can...

I'm sure if she goes and meets you guys she will open up and at least maybe on the way back y'all can have a place to stay...

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I completely understand. Strangers in your house is always awkward. I think I speak for everyone that is coming that I don't want to stress anything with you two.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
ya so a room split 4 ways sounds great and ya springer i would feel the same way i mean for you it's different b/c you at least talk to us (even tho it is online) and she has never even doen that. but ya seriously like you said don't pressure her into.

1 - 20 of 266 Posts