G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here are a couple pictures of my car when I picked it up a few weeks ago. Since these pics I have put on a magnaflow exhaust, led underglow under dash, debadged, and HID conversion kit.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
looks good. whats with the grey under the steering wheel but black everywhere else? is that standard on the bases???

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Very nice! I remember when my baby was new off the lot... good times :( ...Have any mods planned for that beast? Or planning on keeping it mainly stock?

·
Registered
830 Posts
I think grey comes on the base models. But his isn't a base *note the colored side mirrors* .. weird stuff.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its the SE1 package or something like that. Not sure why its light grey under steering wheel but black everywhere else. Anyone else out there with an 07 that looks like this?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Yes mine is black there. That's really strange that yours is like that, I thought only base models came with grey down there. That is very, very odd.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tank, I wish mine was black there. The grey looks so out of place being only at the one spot.

Rob, lots of mods planned. It will be a slow process though as being 19 Im not exactly rolling in the dough yet. Looking at tinting the windows soon though.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice car. That's wierd for your interior. :roll:
I have a 05 SE sedan and my lower dash is all light gray, as well and the carpet and seats.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
I thought government paid well, or you don't live on the base?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha, well the government pays alright I guess. After car payment and insurance though, not too much left. Im living on the base in Borden Ontario right now and actually cant stand it. Not enjoying the military much at all. Good thing I have my car to keep me occupied.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Jondevos said:
Tank, I wish mine was black there. The grey looks so out of place being only at the one spot.

Rob, lots of mods planned. It will be a slow process though as being 19 Im not exactly rolling in the dough yet. Looking at tinting the windows soon though.

Heyaa!!! I'll join ya on that one... 19 in a week and half from now... I need to find more ways to make money to mod my car! :p

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nope my 07 Base didn't come like that, nd im as base as base can be = ). I'd laugh if the factory Robots somehow forgot to paint it lol.

ps. o man i thought i was the only one under 20 here! lol im still a youngin at 18.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
th0ughtless said:
Great looking car man. Crazy how they just slapped a grey panel underneath the steering wheel. You should paint it black.
Im thinking Im going to go to the dealer where I got it from this weekend and see what they say. Maybe I can get them to paint match it for me.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Jondevos said:
th0ughtless said:
Great looking car man. Crazy how they just slapped a grey panel underneath the steering wheel. You should paint it black.
Im thinking Im going to go to the dealer where I got it from this weekend and see what they say. Maybe I can get them to paint match it for me.
You could probably just get that piece re-ordered in the right color for the same price or damn near close.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts