G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Original Member
904 Posts
redgrandam said:
Soon to be in London.. (getting my car on tuesday :D )
im in strathroy, 30 min away from ya

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm in markham, wow peterborough thats not far at all!

i'll talk cars with you if you install my short shifter :p, either that or get bored.

And Whitby's like minutes away.

·
Registered
618 Posts
sorry guys i have been away for quite some time im from whitby as well, do you guys still do the meets on thurs nights ?

·
Registered
618 Posts
nobody really, i thought some of the guys here used to join the cobalt meets at kennedy commons ? Well if the weather is good, so far by the looks of it not bad. I wanna go check it out, maybe I might see some of you guys there ?

·
Registered
618 Posts
yeah i used to check out the one at the amc plaza in whitby but yeah like u said after the crash I dont really see anybody come out except for the j-bodies.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is however a meet for the Ontario Pontiac Club at the AMC soon. I know they are hoping to have it on the 29th of September.

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
Sup fellow Ontarians. I am in North East Brampton, near Vaughan, in the land of civics and Vdubs! :p

·
Registered
618 Posts
are any of you guys going to kennedy commons for the pontiac club meet this saturday 22 ? Ill be there hope to see you guys aswell !

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
blknbloo said:
Pembroke. (1-1/2hrs north of Ottawa)
They have cars up there?! :shock:

Ok in all honesty, I know they have cars up there, but still. :shock:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Borden during the week and Trenton on weekends. Lots of driving back and forth. God I LOVE Toronto traffic on friday nights.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts