G5 Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Just want you guys to know about the new Ontario Pontiac Club. We're based out of the Toronto area but are open to membership province wide. Check out our site at http://www.ontariopontiacclub.com and join up :) You can also find us on Facebook groups. We have a meet coming up in Waterdown (just outside of Hamilton) on July 28 - info is posted on the site. Hope to meet some of u guys and your cars!

Cheers!

Kris, President

·
Registered
618 Posts
Okay i tried to put up an invite on Upcoming events but i dunno

Anyhow the Ontario Pontiac Club is having there first meet of the season this Sat 19th at 403 & Dundas. Meet starts around 5 pm. A few of the OCC. guys will be there. Hope to see some whips and peeps there from the G5 club..

:comehere:

·
Registered
618 Posts
So where are the toronto area and surrounding members at Durham ? Sauga ? you guys wanna try to get a meet goin on or what ??????

·
Registered
649 Posts
I am the director for Peterborough and Kawartha's I am trying my best to see if there are any in the area that may be interested in setting up a meet and greet before car season starts?

PM and let me know.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Just a bump for all you people in my area. Working on a meet schedule right now. Possibly combining with the regional director for OCC (Ontario Cobalt Club).

·
Registered
13 Posts
G5Brad said:
So where are the toronto area and surrounding members at Durham ? Sauga ? you guys wanna try to get a meet goin on or what ??????

I'm in scarborough- pickering...I'd show up for a meet. :)

·
Registered
618 Posts
Then come out to kennedy commons on thurs nights. Its our 5th meet coming up. So far were getting a new car rolling in every week. We are up to about 14 cars right now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts