G5 Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ontario Pontiac Club now has a forum. For those of you in Ontario it might be a good place to check out. They have monthly regional meets and are a great place to show off your car and represent G5Club.

http://www.ontariopontiacclub.ca

Check it out, and sign up. Make sure you tell them you are from G5Club. I am an admin over there as well - my username is 2NRGURL.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also wanted to let anyone who is from the Peterborough & Kawartha's Area that I am the area rep. If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Well I'll post on this thread, we are all in this club and it would be great to see more ppl to join this club. The more the merrier.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
i have never even seen this thread b4 or heard of pontiac club or w.e lol ill join, id luv to go to some of the meets n meet up with u guys from around here, i still havnt met one single person from this site or any other one for that matter lol

·
Registered
674 Posts
That would be wicked if we can get more G5's in the club.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
ya i tried sighnin up today and it wudnt let me. it said that the confirmation code that i entered wasnt correct, but it was lol. now it wont let me attempt it again, just says i have exeeded the number of regristration attempts and locked me out of the site. help?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
ya i was going to use gtcam, everything was fine up until it started telling me my confirmation code thing was incorrect lol even tho it wasnt

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
nope, as of 7:20 it still wont let me try again, still locked out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts