G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and girls, id jus like to know who is coming to the meet in lordstown and wut route they will be taking to get there. myself and 06yellowpursuit will be meeting up and heading down towards michigan to meet up with some of the guys from around there and from there we will be going down to lordstown ohio !! whos coming and would anyone like to join us??

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
It took me so long to find this thread, you said you were making it and I've been waiting in the Off Topic part of the forum...

For everyone who is thinking about this, it is about 750km (8 hour drive) to go through Detroit and meet up with everyone. I think it will be awesome to go on a cruise before the meet even begins.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol sorry, i cudnt figure out wut part of the forum to put it in, if it wud be better somewhere else, mods plz do lol

i know there are people from the london area as well as ancaster and orangeville, lets get together and cruise down to michigan!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Im interested but with this stupid economy im gonna have to play it close to the date like a month or more b4 that time

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
That's understandable. I'm expecting the weekend to cost about $300-400 for the weekend so it's not too much. If you have to, start saving now :) Just make sure you know before the hotel gets booked. I'm not sure who or when that will be done though.
Hope you can make it Brad! It would be awesome to go cruising down there with a bunch of us!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
$2 grand! I guess flying is pretty expensive...
I'm thinking $150-200 (I have no idea how much hotels cost) or so for hotel for 2 nights.
4 tanks of gas so $150 for that.
Then food and drinks...
Ok....so maybe $400-500 now :lol:

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
The 2 grand includes airfare, food, my guess is maybe some of the gas for my car(could be wrong though), booze, and other fun things that might be slightly illegal... Or not...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wut happened to the rest of the people from our area? wered that sully guy go? lol jeez anyone else comin?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok so u guys from the detroit area have to give us a exact place and time where you want us to meet, and also how to get there lol. karnivor ur gon meet up with us too? nice :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
ya i'll be coming from ottawa so ill meet up with you guys in toronto, if theres anybody in between ottawa and toronto fell free to let me know and i dont mind meeting up with you wherever in between and then cruz down to toronto!!!!!!! Then cruiz down from there just let me know waht time and all that and ill be sure to make it there!!!!!!!
p.s. i found a trick to make the trip a bit cheaper find a buddy thats into cars and invite him along and if hes a good friend he'll help you out with the cost...that what i did and were spliting the trip 50/50
also im briging a GPS to help with the directions
also another idea is maybe getting those 2 way radios from like canadian tire and then we can all be on the same frequency and that will help to stay in touch incase we get split up and shit like that let me know waht you guys think about that

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Good thinking on the radios. If people aren't driving ridiculously then it would be hard to get split up, but it cans still happen. I have 2 radios that go 5 miles or something like that so we can use those.
Bringing a GPS eh? So you're the leader from TO on lol

1 - 20 of 99 Posts