G5 Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find a thread anywhere, but I'm looking for a good place to get vinyl overlays etc (there is the RT vinyl, but they seem to be not offering orders right now, and there are no working pictures at all).. sooo.. should I just wait for that to get back up?

·
Registered
547 Posts
grafxwerks.com is very good. I've ordered from them before and would buy from them again.

RKvinyl was good, I've ordered from them before too. But lately a lot of people on G6er have been having tons of problems with orders not being shipped, e-mails and phone calls not being returned, etc. Not sure what's going on there but I hope they get their shit together.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been a long time customer with grafxwerks. Soemtimes he gets either bogged down or on time off, and gets big delays, but usualyl I've had good success from him.. I did email, and he said that the G6 overlays probably will fit, but wasn't totally sure..

Great on the new contacts guys.. I'm not totally sure yet on what I want, I don't get the car till tuesday, and to be honest I'm not sure exactely what needs them.. lol.. will find out when I get it.. Just was looking for some preset options. Post up when you got some things set up! just places charge often a big set up fee if they don't have the template already set, so if we all get from the same place, prices should be better. Otherwise I do have a local vinyl guy that I can get pontiac arrowheads etc from.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From canada.. SW Ontario.... That's the other thing.. lol.. don't want to import ofcourse..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts