G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many BC'ers we got here?!
Just to do a headcount to find out whether or not its worth it to have a meet and greet :p .

I'm from Mission (beside Abbotsford for all you folks who don't know)!

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
from Victoria here, along with BlackriderG6 (which, I still think he has yet to sign back up after the crash...)

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ringflyer said:
farfrmnormal said:
I'm not from BC, but BlackriderG6 did sign up again.
ahh, probably when he was in Prince Rupert last weekend...
Well your going to have quite the ride from Prince Rupert if your ever going to want to meet with the Lower Mainland :p. or a gathering / roadtrip weekend? haha.

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
Rob said:
ringflyer said:
farfrmnormal said:
I'm not from BC, but BlackriderG6 did sign up again.
ahh, probably when he was in Prince Rupert last weekend...
Well your going to have quite the ride from Prince Rupert if your ever going to want to meet with the Lower Mainland :p. or a gathering / roadtrip weekend? haha.
he was in PR for work last weekend... we live with each other in Victoria. :)

·
Registered
830 Posts
im sick of the weather and having to have a front plate :( I tried taking mine off but they riveted it into the bumper or some other F*@#$% up method :( saddened me :x

·
Registered
830 Posts
But yah I was thinking the same thing today, why not have a bc meet somewheres ... I'd be willing to come down to the lower mainland, or even meet up half way-ish in the okanagen? maybe recruite some g5'ers cruising around kelowna/kamloops (or wherever we end up) who are yet to join the forum?

·
Registered
830 Posts
DAMMIT LOWER MAINLAND :cursin oh well ... welcome, dont forget to introduce in new members and post some pics of your ride :)

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
woOOoo BC FTW!!! :D Victoria eh? ringflyer aint too far away (I always think of everyone on the island not being too far away from eachother. lol)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts