G5 Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on thursday night I am in town picking up a few things, and my brother sees my car and backs up to mine to park. anyways we come back out to our cars and this lady in a suv has parked next to my brothers car, rather close. we standing by my car with the doors open talking about a couple new ideas for my car and such and the lady who owns the suv come out. goes to get in her suv and smokes my brother cars mirror. :shock: with out a care too. and then continues to get into her suv. my brother is a nice guy so he doesnt say anything. me on the other hand, I will quote myself "You just hit my F'n mirror dumb C"word"" gets in her suv locks the doors and drives away. just a couple of scrathes to the mirror. nothing major but still the fact that she did it and knew she did it.
brothers car is a 91 grand prix, for 350000km it looks pretty damn good still. big on mantinence.

and people wonder why I usually park at the back corner of the parking lot and take up 2 stalls....

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
i do the same thing. i never park between two cars. however, it always seems to hape that when i come out, someones parked next to me all the ay in the back of the parking lot.

sorry to hear about the mirror, good job calling her out though. should have just killed her. would have solved everything :twisted: :D

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
njg5gt said:
i do the same thing. i never park between two cars. however, it always seems to hape that when i come out, someones parked next to me all the ay in the back of the parking lot.

sorry to hear about the mirror, good job calling her out though. should have just killed her. would have solved everything :twisted: :D
I called her out because I have had it with people not caring about other peope belongings anymore. "oh its jsut a car" ITS MY CAR!!! how would you feel if I did it to yours

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Man, I hate how people can't respect your shit. You were being too nice to her. If it was me, I would be throwing shit at her car.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nighthawk243 said:
I hope you got her liscense plate number... That is a hit and run, which is a SERIOUS OFFENSE.

She could get jailtime over it. Fleeing the scene of an accident, even a minor one, is severely illegal.
didn't know that. lol, shoulda done that.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
:shock: that sucks man, same thing happend to my buddys moms car a couple years ago, my friend went to go inside the bank and my other friend and i decided to stay in the car some lady opens her door right into the passenger door of the cavalier we were in left a pretty dam good mark and the old bag knew my buddy and i seen the whole thing and just took off. but if i ever seen someone do that to my car i would loose it on them. some people don't get that some of us work very hard to drive our cars and take pride in taking care of them

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
you should have warned her that your a native smackaho tribe member

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
hit an run, get her plate number, call the police, huge fine for her and once she's identified it's not a hit and run anymore.

so (atleast here in Quebec) then you don't have to pay your deductible!

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Renesis said:
hit an run, get her plate number, call the police, huge fine for her and once she's identified it's not a hit and run anymore.

so (atleast here in Quebec) then you don't have to pay your deductible!
Yeah works the same way here in B.C as well. Either way it should be done.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hard to say he didnt say if she had a baby on her lap or not, and guessing from the angle they were at he couldnt see her snapper hanging out when she got in the car. But you never know it could have been

1 - 15 of 15 Posts