G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pontiac G5 parts, great condition, just need a good scrubbing. selling as a set. retail for everything is $1500, asking $700. GT front bumper w/ fog lights and black plastic grille inserts for upper and lower bumpers, GT side skirts, and factory rear bumper with RK sport lower valance molded in. near newport, pennsylvania 17074. they are champion yellow and were on my 2008 pontiac g5. pictures are posted below. the one photo looks a little lighter, but all pieces are the same color of yellow. that photo just turned out funky.

0915131336d (1).jpg 0915131336a.jpg 0915131335 (1).jpg 0915131336c (1).jpg 0915131336.jpg

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Read forum rules. Need pictures of items with username and date. Mods should close this thread until its fixed.

·
#low
1,537 Posts
if your willing to seperate, and ship to canada, im down to buy the skirts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i can see how much greyhound shipping would be, my husband ships car parts via greyhound a lot. it would still probably be expensive.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and... they are not in rough shape. they are just dirty and front bumper has bug splatters on them at moment. want me to spit shine them up for ya? lol the price is very reasonable these parts. nothing is broken, nothing is wrong with the parts. they just need a good cleaning. thanks for the comment though

·
Registered
586 Posts
i can see how much greyhound shipping would be, my husband ships car parts via greyhound a lot. it would still probably be expensive.
Probably still damn expensive considering they might get broken and I'd have to get them sanded/painted. Have a ballpark idea to 60614 though just for a good laugh?

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
and... they are not in rough shape. they are just dirty and front bumper has bug splatters on them at moment. want me to spit shine them up for ya? lol the price is very reasonable these parts. nothing is broken, nothing is wrong with the parts. they just need a good cleaning. thanks for the comment though
nothing missing eh. front bumper is clearly missing a lip.

and no. i bought my ss/gt bumper brand new for less than 300$ so yes. those prices are heavily inflated.

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
also. fwiw i had my bumper shipped 1100 kms via greyhound and it cost me 65$

so for all parts, 200 is prob accurate.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
nothing missing eh. front bumper is clearly missing a lip.

and no. i bought my ss/gt bumper brand new for less than 300$ so yes. those prices are heavily inflated.
Steve... it's the G5 GT front bumper. It's not missing the lip.

For anyone with a yellow base model this would be a good thing to snatch up. Painting costs are gunna put it over for anyone else though.

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
Steve... it's the G5 GT front bumper. It's not missing the lip.

For anyone with a yellow base model this would be a good thing to snatch up. Painting costs are gunna put it over for anyone else though.
wtf i could have sworn the gt had a front lip.

thats fuckin silly.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts