G5 Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is any way to post a pdf on the site to be viewed like a picture? Would it still be through photobucket, or is it a little bit more complicated than that? Thanks for any help if you can.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Normally, no. Photobucket just accepts pics and videos... PDFs usually have to be uploaded to a website of sorts (create a Geocities account for example or some kind of storage account) should be good enough some kind of cheap web host... I'll do some digging but are you looking to post it as a pic on the forum or is it forum related???
Once uploaded to a host of some sort then can just be posted as a link but it wont display in the forum I can tell you that it would be an external link.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I have the original PDF file of my Cars Article Section in Pontiac Performance Magazine, and the ClubG5.net article section in Pontiac Performance Magazine. I can also scan the magazine, but the PDF file would be better quality. A link would be just fine, I just wanted to put it on the forum and let people see the articles if they do not get the magazine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts