G5 Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed several posts disappearing today. For instance, the member who posted pics of his dad's car with the body kit and the member who was asking about removing the cloth interior piece above the speakers. I understand that they may have been removed for one reason or another, but if not I thought I'd let you know.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Yeah, I've noticed that too ... and my "painting the black plastic in the engine bay" thread disappeared yesterday, but is back today? I can understand the "my dads car" thread getting deleted, but I was just curious as to if this was an issue? or something that you're doing haha :p

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have been deleting them - the painting the black plastic thing was never gone - I was reading it yesterday.

The one about removing the speakers was deleted because there is a post about it already here

The one about the guys "dads car" was deleted cause it was not true. I told him that if he wanted to post pics of his car to do it in another thread.

So only posts that are duplicated or of no importance are being deleted.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Then someone will start another thread, complaining about the Communist people running this forum, how there should be free speech and the Moderators need to settle down on the power trips.

lol, you laugh, but its true.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I have also deleted some posts I have found to be outdated regarding certain fixes/updates. And some irrelavent posts/locked posts that were double posts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts