G5 Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this from Ebay

He is in Vancouver and I am going to probably pick it up tomorrow.
10 bucks usd. He also has a 'Pontiac' version as well.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheap

It was so cheap.. I just thought I would get it for my car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably..

However the seller is downtown in Vancouver and it is only 10 bucks..
I would rather of had it machine made then my fingers made..

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Looks like we bought from the same guy. That's funny because that was like the first thing I did to my car too heh.

·
Registered
298 Posts
PursuitGT said:
I have a feeling all your buying is a sticker.
It is a sticker.. should be cut out of vinyl....

that's what I want to get, only in the body colour. just stick it right on the outside of the lense.. or inside if you wanted to do it... which is how I did it on my grandam and wave.. got it printed inverted.. nice clean, and perfect cuts :D

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
8) the only reason i said that because with the title it makes it seem like your saying your buying a new center tail light...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jimwww

I will take this one to my friend at Ampco MFG here in Coquitlam and they will use that as the template to make me one that says jimwww.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I used a sticker from eBay.. same guy... just because it was a simple mod and I don't have much time. adds effect for $10 definitly worth it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got my sticker today

Very nice guy. He took pictures of three stickers he needed for Ebay and put on my 'Pursuit' sticker on my tail light for free. Again I will say - Very nice guy.

He makes over 300 stickers for tailights on cars and trucks. I forgot to ask him for a 'Sport' Sticker for my 2dr Ford Explorer.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have a couple extra for free.. in the back of my car. I am bringing them to the west coast meet today in Mission BC.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts