G5 Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent seen this many people in a long time....good too see this much activity on a wendsday night lol

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
lol, coem on now.... some one start a good topic!!! lol

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good luck!

·
So Delicious !
5,288 Posts
njg5gt said:
friday's a good day though, magnaflow exhaust AND ttr mounts are coming in =]
You ordered Magnaflow Exhaust ???????
From who and how much......
I am ready to order mine in the next couple of days....
Any info ????? Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
well, you're prob going to hate me for this, but a guy on css.net was selling his for 250. only 4k miles on it. and he's in ny so shipping was nothing. ill know more tomorrow when it gets here, but he says its in great condition and i believe him. video clips will follow as well. as for good deals, the lowe i've seen it is 579.99 on gravana tunings site with free shipping

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Renesis said:
06yellowpursuit said:
Would that test happen to be either macroeconomics or microeconomics? They both suck :lol:
micro, and there was a problem that was worth 66% of the exam and I forgot to draw a line for the tax

I'm fucked big time :evil:
I took that class last year, now I'm in Macro. Macro is a lot easier. We never had questions like that one though luckily 8)

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice....Gang Bang Princess?

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
hmm... is there a specific subject to this post or is people just randomly going every like the useless post thread?? :?

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
haha this seems pretty useless to me. i love it. yeah if you look around you can find it cheap, but not for 285 shipped haha

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jezz when it says off-topic they aint kiddin lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts