G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GUYS ND GALS!!!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjqz-XBcl10[/media]

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
or possibly any number of engine swaps, those things can fly if done properly..... what happened on the launch ?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i know!! my homie told me to launch on 3G's and i told him no, but i took his advice becuase he runs alot there, didnt work. lol. the teggy had a nice set up, and no,,, i won. i pulled past him at the end. he got a better launch than i did. ;), but i pulled through, it was head to head madness night. a special event, next time i go i will take alot more pix, but the cam that my gf was using suxx, mines comes in on Wednesday!!

·
falkor!!!
23,478 Posts
i know!! my homie told me to launch on 3G's and i told him no, but i took his advice becuase he runs alot there, didnt work. lol. the teggy had a nice set up, and no,,, i won. i pulled past him at the end. he got a better launch than i dad. ;)
it might just be the perspective, but it looks like he was slightly in front of you at the start as well.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats what i said.. he had a better launch... the race after that i launched at 5g's and it was wayyy better. ;) only thing is that that track is only an 1/8. they are working on making it longer.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
5K launch??? are you insane!!! major clutch slippage or tire spin.. keep it up... I dare you... bye bye clutch... then most likely a trip for warrenty....which they will deny...

3k max!!! any higher and you are jsut wasting time. try 2.5k with a very harsh slipout then you will launch harder

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
its a quick jab, almost like dropping it, but right before 100% grab you hold it for jsut a sec ot get the car rolling a little more then drop it. its a very very quick slip that netted me my best launches

1 - 20 of 21 Posts