G5 Club banner
14K views 225 replies 28 participants last post by  _UnLiMiTeD_ 
#1 · (Edited)
Well clearly its a race between myself & WVG5 but I may as well add Gene Culley to that list lol.

I may as well make a thread to track my progress, I'll keep my first post in this thread updated for simplicity sake and I'll make bumps for updates.

Current phase: Collecting parts.

What I have currently:
- Eaton M62 supercharger :)
- LSJ intake manifold
- K&N SS/SC CAI
- LSJ throttle body
- LSJ Heat Exchanger
- LSJ Intake manifold gasket
- 42# injectors + harnesses
- Stage 2 belt
- intercooler pump
- 2.8 & 3.1 pulley (although I might just use the 3.1 pulley)
- Large assortment of clamps & bolts
- & a bracket (I think heat exchanger pump bracket??)
- ZZP pillar tri-gauge pod.

In limbo for now:
- ZZP Adjustable Tensioner pulley -- found/purchased & pending shipment.
- LSJ Idler Pulley -- found/purchased & pending shipment.
- LSJ MAP/IAT2 sensor - pending shipment
- LSJ Upper rad hose - pending shipment
- LSJ Alternator Bracket - pending shipment
- Cobalt SS/SC window washer fluid reservoir & pump - pending shipment

What I need:
- Three gauges to fill my pods (1- BOOOOST!, 2- Wideband, 3- Interceptor)

If anyone else wants to help me with what else I need or should add to the list, let me know! Also if you have parts I'm looking for, let me know as well!!!

My target date was suppose to be end of April, now due to my budget, more like end of May.

Thanks for looking, my next update will probably be after I order parts in 2 weeks from now :)

UPDATE::: 05/05/2009 Found a tensioner, pending shipment from a CSS member :)

UPDATE::: 05/07/2009 Not purchasing from original seller since no response but found another CSS member who will be selling me his ZZP Adjustable Tensioner & tensioner piston & Idler pulley :D

UPDATE::: 05/13/2009 All parts (minus gauges) HAVE BEEN PURCHASED!!! Should all hopefully be in Washington by next Friday latest... if not then I may need to wait 1 more weekend to supercharge :(.

See less See more
#5 ·
My supercharger parts are all sitting at toms place in Auburn, WA... so you'll need to go back across the border with me ... you can meet Vince in person too if you want, he's only 45 mins away! lol.

I'll be going down n/a and coming back f/i so I don't need to pay taxes on $1500 worth of parts lol

#19 · (Edited)
Yo Rob, do you want to trade Radiator hoses? If you can afford to have your car down for a day or two... I'd trade you for mine.

Also, your old Throttle Body bolts. I might needs them. I probably shouldn't have shipped you my old ones since you already had some. :(

Anyone else going turbo soon?
Should be up and running this weekend. :)

I was down your way last week. Visited family in Texarkana and then headed down to vacation in San Antonio with the wife before I get sent off to foreign lands. Riverwalk, Alamo, SA Zoo, and Spurs-Mavs Game 5 (Plus the bitchin After-party!).

I never made the connection with your username before... but we were walking down the street from the Alamo and there are those signs that tell you which way to go for important places, and I saw one that said "UTSA ->" ...and then the light came on. I laughed at myself for never realizing that before then.

#27 ·
UPDATE: Found a tensioner pulley from a CSS member/purchased it... pending to be shipped :)... now I only need:
- LSJ Idler pulley
- LSJ MAP/IAT2 sensor
- LSJ Upper rad hose

Which isn't expensive & Gene Culley has provided me with a source to purchase from for that so I may just buy new if I don't find anyone within next week for those items. Then I will be ready to get this build actually built :D

#37 ·
says the one who's turbo build is taking over a week and collection of parts was taking forever! :p

I REALLY hope the parts show up to Tom's place by Friday!!! I really want to give a big thanks to Gene for helping me with parts/completing my list.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.