G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 4365 Posts

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
LayLay72 said:
thats totally true.haha
not for me.
for that trip, the guy takes 6 minutes and just goes to the gap. me = 10 minutes, because I have to try it on. But I go to the mall, the store I need to go to, and usually leave asap. I hate malls. Unless I'm in a shopping mood and have a bit of money to spend... but that doesn't happen a whole lot.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I go, get what I want, and leave. End of discussion ... If I start to look around, the bank account becomes emptier and emptier and the visa bill becomes higher and higher :lol:

·
1,895 Posts
How about a maximum on picture 'quality' of PG-13? The R or X stuff can get truly vulgar and out of control in a hurry.

·
Registered
167 Posts
not for me.
for that trip, the guy takes 6 minutes and just goes to the gap. me = 10 minutes, because I have to try it on. But I go to the mall, the store I need to go to, and usually leave asap. I hate malls. Unless I'm in a shopping mood and have a bit of money to spend... but that doesn't happen a whole lot.
haha i wish my girlfriend was like that, everytime we go shes like i will only be 20 mins.... 4 hours later and she buys 2 things. i hate it.

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
ajemery said:
not for me.
haha i wish my girlfriend was like that, everytime we go shes like i will only be 20 mins.... 4 hours later and she buys 2 things. i hate it.
lol. I figure, the more time I spend there, the more chance I have at spending money I shouldn't

Although, if I'm in the mood, I could spend like 1.5 hours shopping. That's probably my max before getting frustrated with the mall, or running out of spending money.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
ringflyer said:
Although, if I'm in the mood, I could spend like 1.5 hours shopping. That's probably my max before getting frustrated with the mall, or running out of spending money.
Hey RiderG6, how do you find these girls man? I need to know lmao. My girlfriend could go shopping all day and still walk out with nothing.

·
Registered
830 Posts
denlou said:
ringflyer said:
Hey RiderG6, how do you find these girls man? I need to know lmao. My girlfriend could go shopping all day and still walk out with nothing.
that's just a waste of time haha

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
denlou said:
ringflyer said:
haha. I have better things to do then waste that kinda time at the mall :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
i hate the mall cause all you see now-a-day are like teens that dress like sluts...and rude people everywhere...theres nothing decent anymore

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 4365 Posts