G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
real quick what did u guys use to rebadge your car? krazy glue? normal glue?? what what? lol? nothing? just let w.e's left on the back of the lettering do the job?

im just gona reposition my G5 in the back.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
? where did you buy your car? yu're in clifton right? go to mcguire pontiac in little falls. the parts guy there is teddy and he'll take care of you. tell him mark sent you and you're golden there

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
theres a dealer in little falls? rly hly crap i didnt even know that.
thx.

"Hi, is teddy there?"
"Yea WHOES ASKIN"
"ma ma ma mark sent me?"

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
haha hes the nicest guy ever. but cross him, and hell break youre kneecaps. if teddy's not there, brian's the other parts guy hell know me too.

yeah thats where i bought my g5 from. where did you get yours?

its right on rt 46 across the road from the best buy

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got mine from enterprise car sales, cuz i couldn't find a g5 ANYWHERE i didnt even know there was a pontiac dealer around here. My parents wur like just a get a cobalt or ion, nd i was like uhhh noo.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
haha I'm lazier than you

I just kept the stock tape that was on the badges, heated it up again and it was alright

at first I though this would only be temporary but it worked great and cutting new double sided tape to fit would've been a PITA

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol i know wha u mean. i just left my g5 badge on the back with w.e was still on it...well atleast just for now lol. But i wanna do it right cuz i hate being such a little half ass haha.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
flipplaya331 said:
lol i know wha u mean. i just left my g5 badge on the back with w.e was still on it...well atleast just for now lol. But i wanna do it right cuz i hate being such a little half ass haha.
depends how shitty or not of a job you did when you first took it off

on mine you can't see it's been put back on unless you look VERY closely from above, but then again new 3M tape would look just as "bad" and would take way too much time to get done correctly

I guess I'd just get a new badge like nighthawk said.

I ordered new GT badges for the sides and they're very easy to install.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
there is a vhb 3m addhesive anyone think that might be a good idea.. its says its specifically for car emblems...

·
Registered
255 Posts
flipplaya331 said:
there is a vhb 3m addhesive anyone think that might be a good idea.. its says its specifically for car emblems...
I say yes?
If it's specifically for emblems, why wouldn't it be a good idea?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well heres wat happened today. i got outa of class for my usual 2 hour break then decided to go to autozone. Then they wur just being retarded nd rude so i left lol. then i headed to the Pontiac dealer. I pulled into the parking lot sayin to myself " thats a nice red g5". Holy crap thurs red inserts like Marks car..holy crap that is marks car haha. so i composed myself nd got some free doublesided tape. = P

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
haha thats awesome. Yeah i got out to my car today and she wouldnt start, turns out when i hooked up my amp, i didnt seat the positive terminal properly on the battery, so it was slwoly loosing charge. I fixed it up myself and she started, but I took it there for them to test it to make sure i didnt mess up the battery. Everything's good now. Did teddy hook you up?

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
on a side note, when i picked up the car, i also got more double sided tape haha

i walked up to the parts counter and teddy and brian are like, what now?!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts