G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a good idea-- but it's probably been suggested :lol: let's find a way so we can recruit other g5's we see around our town without actually having to go up to them and be like "hey go to this site" (i'm scared of getting my face smashed in :( ) ... I've gone around and stuck a couple of the clubg5.net decals under some windshield wipers here, but I don't have anymore :( (I got 3 in the mail) ... so if there's any way we could get some more of those sent out? or some other means of advertisement i think it would help expand the site.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah except when I was applying them to my car they blew away with the wind, into a big slush puddle and a truck drove over them :( so I didn't get them on the car, and one of them was on some randoms wiper blade :(

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Looks like me and Jen's decals are worth as much as gold haha. Who else has them anyway? I think if you have them, you're a rather senior member to the society haha.

Since I'm vacation, maybe I'll stop into the vinyl shop my dad recommended to go to, did a good job of his airplane. If they can't give me something decent, I'll look around when I get back to Vancouver.

As for the windshield part, I think we should have standard letter sized posters or something. I'm not graphically oriented though.

·
Super Moderator
1,959 Posts
How about sticking just a simple flyer under the wiper. Nothing high-falutin', just a simple 'Hi' and 'check out this site' type of thing. If you have a word processor and printer, yer all set!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
luuuucky :( haha mine got blown in the wind into a big puddle of slush, snow and mud and a truck ran over them :(

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm going to go to my local tint/graphic shop here in town when I have the chance and when I tint my windows and see what they can do... I was thinking CLUBG5.net logos in the pontiac font? then on the back where the paper is to hide the sticky part get something along the lines of "check out clubg5.net-- the biggest g5 club out there" or something like that and just stick them under windshields or something.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm excited ... Have you already told us what they're going to look like and I just missed it? :roll: or are you keeping it under wraps :shock:

·
Registered
649 Posts
No I haven't said anything - this is going to be my own way of advertising. I don't want to say because there can only be one of them. Even though it technically would go against my principles of what I said in another thread.... OH well.

There are some hints

1 - 20 of 30 Posts