G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The nice thing about the base is its got the common 4x100mm lug pattern the bad thing is the GT, GTO, SS rims from factory upgraded cars are all 5 lug. I like the factory look has anyone found any aftermarket rims that stay true to the factory look but are in the 4 lug pattern? thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
chrome lips make the rims look tiny, so youll have to go with larger rims to make it look good IMO, but the rims will match

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the help guys, they dont have to say pontiac or anything but i just want them to look clean, not overdone you know. ill post some links to ones im interested in.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

[/url]

here are some ideas to let you know what im thinking, they look a lot like the stock GT rims in the sense they are 5 spoke etc.

My car is white so i think gunmetal would look good, but i dont like white cars with black rims, ill get a pic of my g5 up soon.

·
Registered
188 Posts

My 17's on a base model. Pretty close to the stock GT look...not too flashy which is what I wanted.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Thats a GREAT pic esp with the sunset in the back ground!

·
Registered
54 Posts
beezerfau said:
[

here are some ideas to let you know what im thinking, they look a lot like the stock GT rims in the sense they are 5 spoke etc.

My car is white so i think gunmetal would look good, but i dont like white cars with black rims, ill get a pic of my g5 up soon.
I bought these before the Fliks I have now but then found out shipping was going to take a couple months so I went else where.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nice car jlmd i like those rims they look like enkeis? i dont mind gunmetal just not flat black, thanks again for your responses

·
Registered
188 Posts
beezerfau said:
nice car jlmd i like those rims they look like enkeis? i dont mind gunmetal just not flat black, thanks again for your responses
Thanks...and yes they are Enkei, RS5's

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
im trying to decide 17s or 18s. My car is a base G5. Anyone know if there are clearance issues with 18s. I am not going to lower it. Also how bad does 17s/18s look with the drums in the rear?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts