G5 Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that came to the meet, you already know that I have the rk sport front bumper sitting in my garage. However, yesterday I received a call from work saying that I had another huge box there. So I went to work to see what was going on and I had a second rk sport front end sitting there. Something actually working to my advantage... amazing. Now I have two of these bumpers, so pretty soon here I will probably post up a for sale thread for it.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Shotty.

Actually... nevermind. haha. I want the rear lip :) Not a massive fan of the front enderrr

·
Registered
780 Posts
Do they have a return policy? You can just return the extra one, and youre basically getting the first one free...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Give it to jlaw or he is gonna sue you guys for breaking his leg on your property lol

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
I'm thinking RK is going to "notice" that goof. I'de keep the extra handy, ready to return.

GTO 1

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha, Yeah I am pretty pumped about it.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah I called them today and what happened was that direct shipped me one and then RK shipped me one. I called and talked to them about it, and they said that they had no idea that this happened and they were surprised that I called (thanks mom lol). However, they have no idea what they are going to do about this, because nothing like this has happened before, they said at the very least i would be comped for my honesty, if I don't get to keep the bumper.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts