painted grill and removed lower grill
debadged

Interior: Painted headliner
Painted trim
removed rear headrest
aftermarket deck. eclipse cd4000
pioneer 800watt amp
Pursuit floor mats

I bought the car on january 31st 2006, she now currently has 80000km on her and still looks better then it did when it was moved off the showroom floor, lol. future plans include either a supercharger or turbo setup, still weighing pros and cons of each setup... also want a set of coil-overs and swaybars. and motor mounts, needs them pretty bad. to date completely factory she ran a 15.72 in the quarter at castrol raceway, edmonton.

Thanks for voting my for my ride!! I know a bit of a picture whore, lol...

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Renesis said:
nice car, but how in hell did you get so much mileage on your car! yikes! :shock:
i live an hour outta town, can easily do 1000km a week. am down to about 700 now. when i get a new place with my girl i will be down to 500km a week... it sucks... i dont want to mile my baby out but i have no choice.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here is the headliner. its not all blotchy like the picture depicts... it is perfect black everywhere once you are in. looks really good. it looks factory. nobody really notices unless i say its painted.

btw: ignore the sunroof switch bezel, lol. gm broke mine so they had to replace it. i told them not to put it in but they did so back out come the headliner one day...

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
lookin good

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
njg5gt said:
yeah i like it. you said you painted it? why not just recover?
never crossed my mind at the time. wanted to see how the paint would look. turned out good. might recover it later....

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
cruisn said:
here is the headliner. its not all blotchy like the picture depicts... it is perfect black everywhere once you are in. looks really good. it looks factory. nobody really notices unless i say its painted.

btw: ignore the sunroof switch bezel, lol. gm broke mine so they had to replace it. i told them not to put it in but they did so back out come the headliner one day...

I need to do that to mine.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
th0ughtless said:
Great looking GT. Do you have more pics of the interior. I'm interested in the idea of removing the rear headrests
will do it when i get back form jasper

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
removing the rear headrest is not hard, just take off the covers hiding the bolts, take off the bolts, remove the headrests from the brackets, and bolt the brackets back up so the covers have something to hold onto. correct?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts